All reviews six flags hot dogs nachos bob evans indoor outdoor pool free drinks baked potato hot tub evening food light dinner room suite waffles st louis hotel chains comfortable beds fresh fruit wonderful hotel
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my family and had a great visit. Room was comfortable, clean, and modern. I came here thinking the best part is the breakfast and the evening kickback, but left knowing the best part is really their staff. Everyone we encountered from the front desk to the housekeeping was friendly and professional. The front desk seemed to always have 2 or 3 good people staffing it to help. The food service had excellent staff too and I believe I saw management there helping each night. Paige, at the front desk was very nice and helpful. The staff made this a very nice stay. I’ve stayed at this location before and will again. I’ve stayed with Drury Inn before elsewhere and will look to keep booking with Drury Inn when I travel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We are fans of Drury Inn, but this is the nicest one we've been in! The common areas are large with lots of seating. Staff is great. And the indoor/outdoor pool is amazing! Our kids loved it. Really nice size pool and hot tub for a hotel. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed with many hotels traveling with a large church group of youth. This was the BEST! Staff was super attentive to service. Hotel was very clean, food was delicious and kept very well during meal times. I would say this is the best hotel I’ve stayed in 13 years of travel. Stay here it will “not” disappoint!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

As always Drury did not disappoint! Very nice, clean quite hotel. All the staff were super friendly and the room was large and very clean. Like the location too, several great restaurants next to the hotel and easy location to get around town from.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2018

While it doesn’t offer luxury accommodations, this Drury Inn offers a clean, comfortable room, friendly staff who go out of their way to help and added perks like a free breakfast and evening drinks / snacks, making it an excellent value for the price. It appears to have been renovated in the past five years. This hotel is one the top of the list when I need to stay in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business