Our family of 6 stayed here two nights ago, and we have decided that this Drury Inn & Suites location has now set the bar very high. The room was spotlessly clean, the pool area clean and well-stocked with towels, and the freebies absolutely thrilled the kids. The evening food was a pleasant surprise; each of our relatively picky children was able to get enough to eat that we didn't need to go out for dinner, leaving more time for swimming.
The best part of our stay was the staff. Every employee we encountered was friendly, enthusiastic, and helpful. We sensed a genuine pride in making their hotel a great place to stay.
The only minor downside was the queen pull-out in our suite. Even by pull-out standards, this was a pretty uncomfortable bed, and my husband and I did not have the best night's sleep. Despite this, however, we would still stay here again in a heartbeat. Best value we've encountered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Southwest is located in St. Louis County suburb Valley Park. At the junction of I-44 and Highway 141, it's an easy drive to downtown St. Louis and West County attractions and businesses. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Southwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites St. Louis-Southwest
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis-Southwest Hotel Valley Park
- Drury Inn Saint Louis
- Drury Inn St Louis Southwest
- Drury Saint Louis