“Our experience was very nice.”
Review of Super 8 Union

Super 8 Union
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Union
Reviewed 12 October 2010

Our room was cheery and clean. The young lady at the front desk was very pleasant. The continental breakfast was nothing fancy but adequate. All in all, our stay was very nice.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Wash8, Owner at Super 8 Union, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2010

First, let me apologize for my lateness in responding to your review of our hotel. We appreciated your review and the staff at the property loved seeing your comments. The housekeepers work very hard to provide exceptionally clean rooms and the front desk staff always tries to go out of their way to make every guest feel welcome and at home. On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for staying at our hotel and for taking time out of your busy schedule to send in your review.

Mary Frances, Owner

Reviewed 5 September 2010

I really enjoyed this hotel! The staff was very very nice! We went down to eat breakfast, and it was closed, yet they still let us eat there! They even talked to us! The pool is very clean and comfortable. The rooms were cozy too! I liked the TV and the bathroom. I would like it if you had an exercise room! Our room was 105, and I really enjoyed it! I hope to stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank hotelsareepic
Wash8, Owner at Super 8 Union, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2010

On behalf of our entire staff, I wanted to thank you for your review of our property. We appreciate your comments and we enjoyed having you at our hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 18 August 2010

This hotel was wonderful and well worth the price. I was warmly greeted by Felisha at the front desk and quickly checked in. I was given my room key and a coupon for 10 percent off any item at the neighboring McDonalds...... My room was exceptionally clean and fresh smelling and all of the amenities that one now expects were available. This hotel boasts an indoor pool and a nice continental breakfast in a pleasant breakfast room. When I asked if a newspaper was available when I went for breakfast, the day shift person informed me that there were no machines on the property but gave me her personal newspaper to read! I was amazed by the friendliness and personal service I received at this hotel..........

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
Wash8, Owner at Super 8 Union, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2010

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. Our staff was extremely excited when they saw your comments, especially Felisha. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay, our friendly staff and hope to see you in the future.

Mary Frances

Reviewed 18 January 2010

I am a Holiday Inn Platinium Level Priority Club member. I was extremely disappointed that there were no Holiday Inns in the Union, Mo. area. I reluctantly booked a night at the Super 8. I was pleasantly surprised at the high caliber of the staff and manager. A business need arose during my stay, and they were very helpful in working with me to solve my problem. I would strongly recommend this motel for those looking for a clean inn that is quiet, and staffed by top quality people.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank DavidCPA
Reviewed 2 July 2009

This is a newer property, run by the same management team that runs the (also good) nearby Washington, MO Super 8. The Union property is usually easier to find available on weekends since it is further from St. Louis.

This newer motel was clean, smelled good, the room was reasonably well maintained. The breakfast adequate but not spectacular. The staff was friendly (locally owned).

Internet service was strong and relatively, and the bed was reasonably comfortable.

The indoor pool was like most motel indoor pools, small and needing a water change.

Most of the time when people write reviews for motel or hotel, they only do it when they have a bad experience. I am writing reviews of every motel I stay in to give as unbiased of a review that I can.

The motel reviewed here is a low-priced budget, and it is unrealistic to expect it to be on-par with higher end motels, so comparing it to a higher end 2 and 3 star chain hotels is not fair... I am comparing it against its peers.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sabbath999
Also consider these accommodations in or near Union
10 km away
35.3 km away
The Wildwood Hotel
The Wildwood Hotel
#1 of 1 in Wildwood

Been to Super 8 Union? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK