“Really, really good ”
Review of Napoli 2

Napoli 2
Reserve with OpenTable
Napoli 2 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Clayton
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely Italian restaurant with plenty of parking because it is in a mall. Service is professional and attentive. The food ranged from good (bread) to very good (my seafood pasta) to outrageously wonderful (the house salad.). My dessert, the tiramisu, was also quite nice. Make a reservation: it was booked up when I got there early in the evening.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We have been venturing out to some places we haven’t been in years. Husband went here for a business meal and said it was OK and we should give it another chance. Went back a couple months ago as a couple and ate at the bar. The bartenders were super nice and accommodating. We got an appetizer, split a beet salad (which was great) and a fish entree. Unimpressed and expensive. Then we received a Gift certificate to this restaurant so we went back one more time a couple weeks ago. Again the food was just average. Probably won’t go back for another couple years. Bummer as it’s close to our house and we love Italian food.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We save this restaurant for all of our most special occasions. The food, service and atmosphere is the best in the St.Louis area! We are never disappointed.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

This is, by far, our favorite restaurant. I don’t know how they do it but every meal is better than the last! I ordered the bone in veal chop with a morel sauce, it was easily the best veal I’ve ever eaten. My date had the absolutely outstanding cannelloni. The Shrimp limon was great and the west coast oyster perfect. My only complaint, which may be a personal preference, but I like my tomatoes room temperature in caprese salad. That being said the house made burrata was outstanding.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Every item on the menu is perfectly prepared and beautifully presented. The service is on par with other fine dining restaurants in STL and is perfectly timed! Love Napoli 2.

Been to Napoli 2? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK