“Breakfast ”

Country Corner Cafe
Ranked #8 of 18 Restaurants in Stockton
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for breakfast on 4th of July when nothing else was open. The small placed was packed! We had a total of 8 people in our group. The food wait was 45 minutes but the food was hot and pretty darn good. I'd go back!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Always like going here. They have a decent buffet, but I like to order off the menu. Be prepared to eat, their portions are generous! The wait staff is friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Breakfast was good, lunch was ok. Salad bar needed more on it. Haven't been back since then. Not my favorite place to eat, everyone was friendly,

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

I was hungry, so I stopped for something to eat. It appears to be about the only restaurant in Stockton. I ordered the Philly cheese steak sandwich, with extra peppers cheese and onion and they delivered the sandwich just as ordered. The up-charge was very reasonable as was the price of the food. The menu had several items that I would order for a future visit. When I am back in town, I will stop there again.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

We went for supper--a little after 7 (they close at 8). We were waited on promptly. She was friendly, efficient, and helpful. Our orders included a breakfast meal (eggs & bacon), one salad bar, a full salad, and 3 entrees off the dinner menu. All were cooked to order and delivered in good time. The atmosphere was pleasant in all respects. All six of us said we'd come back for any meal of the day.