“Manager is horrible, with no manager stills at all....”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #12 of 19 Restaurants in Stockton
Reviewed 18 October 2017

The manager is horrible, openly bashes her other employees, horrible to deal with if you have an issue with cost vs menu....we ordered 2 turkey gaucamole bacon wraps. We asked for the carved turkey. The cashier charged us for bacon and guacamole? I question the cashier about it being included in the wrap (hence turkey bacon guacamole wrap) and the manager overheard my question and she said that's the only way we can charge you extra for the curved turkey....end of subject lol I questioned her again.....turkey, bacon, guacamole??? Hind sight 20/20 I wish I would have told them I didn't want the wraps and left. We were eating there 2 or 3 times a week and ate the exact same thing and never got charged extra. Needless to say we will never go there again! Advice to the owner....you may want to look at your manager if you are losing customers and can't keep employees.....

George and Kimberley

Reviewed 18 February 2015

It is clean, the food is fresh, and the service is good. I would say this Subway is in the upper half of Subways I have been to, overall. There is no view or outdoor seating, but the restaurant itself is good. Order a take out sandwich and go have a picnic at the visitor center shelter at Stockton Dam.

Reviewed 7 November 2014

Clean , friendly help with making your individual sandwich, salad, combination order. Wifi friendly.

1  Thank mahgnitton
Reviewed 11 September 2014

I have visited numerous Subways during my travels, and the Subway at Stockton Lake is the best for fast service and food freshness and preparation. Never disappointed!