“Ok”

The Boathouse BBQ
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Stockton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Not impressed with their BBQ. I'd eat there again, but if try something else. Cole slaw and potato salad did not seem house made. Friendly servers, relaxed lake vibe.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for the first time and we were pleasantly surprised. We had cheese burgers, that were fabulous. The bread, meat and veggies were fresh and perfectly cooked. The fries weren't greasy and my request for no salt was honored. The boathouse is clean, with great servers. We will stop here again for sure.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

We prefer to check out local eateries rather than chain places and this was a good choice. We were almost too late for the lunch offerings but a bit too early for the supper specials, However, the waiter offered to try and get us a serving of the prime rib if we wanted. They had a special of burritos with pulled pork that we decided to try instead and were glad we did. The two of us split the plate of two burritos and a side order of fries. The burritos were excellent and the home cut fries were good too. We would have tried dessert but there was no room for that so we'll have to wait until next time.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Stopped here with a few friends, on Oct. 29th, 2016. Even though I had been to Stockton, Mo., before, I had not eaten here. I thought the food was good, but the service seemed a little slow. There wasn't a lot of people in there at the time. One of the guys made a comment, "I guess they had to go kill the cow". At any rate, I would stop here again. The prices are comparable to just about anywhere else.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

The title says it all! Not as good as I expected. Food was OK but nothing to write home about. Atmosphere was very friendly and hospitable.