My husband and I were traveling thru Springfield recently and spent the night at the Drury Inn. We were so impressed with our stay that I felt I needed to write a review.
Upon our arrival our check-in was flawless. We were given a clean and comfortable room. We arrived near the evening snack time, in which we enjoyed several tasty, hot food items as well as couple good drinks. The dining area and tables were clean and the staff did a great job keeping the buffet filled. The next morning we had the same pleasant experience with the hot breakfast buffet. During our check-out we were assisted by Cassie Klein, guest services supervisor, who was very helpful in answering our questions concerning if it were possible to purchase pillows from Drury Inns. We had found the pillows to be so comfortable that we wanted to buy a couple. Cassie went over and above to help us, as well as,Kailyn Dinwidee, with housekeeping, who promptly brought us two new pillows to purchase. Overall, our stay was excellent and we will return to this Drury Inn in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, MO welcomes our guests with free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback(R) in the evening. Our hotel is located off I-44 near Missouri State University and Drury University. Known as the birthplace of Route 66, the mother road has been welcoming travelers to Springfield for many years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, MO reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Springfield
- Drury Inn & Suites Springfield Hotel Springfield
- Drury Inn Springfield
- Drury Springfield
- Springfield Drury Inn