All reviews separate shower evening snacks chicken fingers free popcorn baked potato free dinner the indoor outdoor pool evening reception hot breakfast jacuzzi tub oatmeal springfield mo wonderful hotel road trip comfortable beds would stay here again king bed
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The rooms were clean the pool and hot tub were great. The Front desk was very helpful and nice. The beds were clean. The shower was clean. The parking lot needed to be clean. They try to help you in any way they can.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We stayed at this hotel on a recent trip and found it to be a very pleasant place to stay. When we checked in we asked Amy Gilligan if she could advise us about a place to get a good dinner. She suggested Jimms which was about 3 miles away and we were extremely satisfied. Thanks Amy. We enjoyed the spaciousness and cleanliness of our room. The breakfast was very good with excellent eggs, sausage and waffles. We would certainly return to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I now will always check to see if there is a Drury Inn in a town I am traveling to. This one got me hooked. Beautiful place, clean, THE FOOD! Breakfast, Dinner, free drinks & popcorn! What else can I say??

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This was a terrific experience. The lobby is comfortable. The rooms have comfortable beds. The evening snacks and cocktails were a great surprise. Breakfast was marvelous.
I'd choose this over more expensive hotels in the area.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 3 days while I was in town on business. The rooms were clean and the beds were really comfortable. I had a king size bed and the room was really spacious even with the larger bed. Free hot breakfast each day was great! Great customer service and friendly staff.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business