All reviewsbassroom was cleangreat place to staysmall dogstaff was friendlywafflesgreat breakfastbreakfast barhot tubbiscuits and gravynice staydefinitely stay here againstayed one nightindoor pooldesk clerkfree breakfastcampbell
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Wonderful experience it was easy to check in and out. Great location with a friendly staff. Nice rooms with comfortable beds. We enjoyed it very much. Even had a pool. I will definitely be returning because there was no hassle.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0840gm, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield South, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Allenda W,

Thank you so much for letting us know how much you enjoyed your recent stay. We're glad to hear we met your expectations and we look forward to that next visit.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We stayed here while visiting relatives in Springfield. The hotel was clean, quiet, and had plenty of parking. The breakfast was good, with a variety of options being offered. The housekeeping staff was exceptional, helping me find a lost post from my watch. Will definitely stay here again if I am visiting family in the area.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0840gm, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Sharla D,

Thank you so much for letting us know how comfortable and enjoyable your recent stay was! I look forward to adding your comments to our motivation board and we hope to see you again soon.

Ayla J Yeargain

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Stayed two nights to see Pythian Castle. Check-in, my two nights, and check-out were great. Springfield South is close to everything. Nice location and front-end staff were great helping me get around. La Quinta situated on road that has all the eating places you could ask for and a Walmart just minutes away. Very nice stay. Will travel back to Springfield and will stay at La Quinta Springfield South again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0840gm, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear Homer C,

Thank you so much for taking the opportunity to let us and everyone know how much you enjoyed your recent stay! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed all of your Springfield experiences and that we could be one of them. We look forward to that next visit.

Ayla J Yeargain

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Quiet, Clean and friendly describe this hotel to a tee. The room was clean and quiet and the staff eager to answer your inquires and make your stay the most comfortable.While we did not use the pool several guests were doing so and seemed to have a great time.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0840gm, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear 192elmerc,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how comfortable and enjoyable your recent stay was. I look forward to adding your comments to my staff's encouragement board. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

This was a pretty nice LaQuinta. I had no real issues for this was exactly what I needed my hotel to be; simple and clean. Also, the breakfast was better than other LaQuintas I've been to. There were definitely more food options.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0840gm, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear chasec140,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. It's great to know that our breakfast checked all of your boxes and then some. We look forward to your next stay with us.