Comfort Inn(Springfield)
US$ 97
US$ 145
US$ 116
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

US$ 101
US$ 96
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 109/night.

US$ 78
US$ 75
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 100/night.

Arbor Suites Medical Mile(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
US$ 71
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

US$ 120
US$ 112
US$ 68
US$ 64
US$ 54
US$ 125
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanshuttle servicebest westernsplace to staynext morningbathroom doorindoor poolsausagehot breakfastgreat breakfastexcellent staybiscuitsnight staywould definitely stay here againbreakfast barup to date
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great experience! Had us picked up at the airport very late. Extremely friendly staff, especially the front desk and Shirley in the breakfast room. Room was clean, bed comfortable, with microwave and mini refrigerator. We'll stay again on our way back to fly home.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank V1614CRsusanw
Katy R, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for the great feedback and positive review! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to your next visit. I you are in need of assistance for future stays please feel free to call me directly.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I appreciate the fact that the lady who took my reservation was very helpful and friendly. She informed me of the diner next door to the hotel and how they would have a place for me to park the truck I was driving and fix me dinner,even though they actually closed abt 25min before I had arrived. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Katy R, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved our stay with this hotel. The room was very clean and beautiful. The front desk clerk that checked us in was cheerful and happy to help with anything. Even though she was busy when we walked in she made sure to greet us and said it would be just a moment. Even as we left to go to town to eat dinner she told us to have a good evening. As a former hotel employee, it makes me happy to see other clerks going above and beyond. The only complaint I have is we were near a very loud family, but that isn’t the fault of the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alicia E

Thank you for the great review, I will pass along the compliments to Angie and we hope you come back and stay with us the next time you are in Springfield.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Ok room & breakfast. Not in 5e best location. Tip envelopes left in room and at the breakfast tables. Loud rooms with noisy guests. Received a prank call at 9:20pm asking for our credit card number person said they were from the hotel. Spent 2 night not in he room much.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank travelfam42018
Katy R, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for the review and feedback, I sincerely apologize that this happened to you and I will make sure that this will not happen again to any guest. If you have further questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.
Thanks again,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We used the hotel as a stopover before catching our flight early! It was so pleasant and the staff was so helpful that we wished we could have had more nights there! The room was a king room. We had requested first floor to make easy access to leaving for the airport the next morning and they gave us the room closest to the exit! Restful sleep even though it was short!

Room Tip: We did not need this but there was no hairdryer.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family