All reviews outdoor pool and hot tub sausage couple nights mercy hospital attached restaurant next morning non smoking waffles bass would stay again each morning cleaning staff mini fridge room was clean and comfortable night's sleep great customer service biscuits
Reviewed 11 May 2016

Booked this through travel sight. Trip advisor gave them four out of five. Someone must have been stuffed ballot box. No carpets were swept. Dirty hallways, stains on curtains, stains on walls, hair between sheets. We slept in our clothes.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2016

The staff is wonderful. Breakfast is really good and filling, not just cereal and muffins, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy. Rooms are clean and housekeeping is wonderful too. I would recommend anyone to stay here. Also close to all kinds of fun things to do for single people or families.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2016

Has a great free breakfast that included hot foods. There is a restaurant on site and the hotel offers room service. The staff were extremely helpful and since we were in Springfield for a Celebration of Life event, we were given bereavement rates for our rooms. I had contacted several hotels in the Springfield area and this hotel was the only one to offer bereavement rates. It is an older hotel and could use some updating but the rooms were equipped with a microwave and refrigerator, iron and ironing board and a flat screen tv. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to friends.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

I needed a room close to the hospital my husband was in. It is an older hotel, needs some updating, but it was clean and quiet. It worked for what I needed. A place to rest after a long day. Everyone at the front desk were friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

It seemed like hotel was being renovated, so I tried to look past doors that didn't work and areas where the floor was wet. There was a moldy smell in our rooms and holes in the walls from water/rot. Second evening we saw roaches. The front lobby and breakfast nook was nice and looked clean, I just don't think our rooms were.
Breakfast was good.