“Hit n miss”

Crown Valley Winery
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I live locally so I’ve been here several times. For $7 you get a small keepsake cup and 5 tokens for samples. Depending on who serves you that’s plenty. One gentleman pours a lil heavy which is nice and one lady poured about a shot. Their white peach and pink sangria are wonderful they have a snack bar outside with some very tasty sounding items however after waiting in like for over 10 minutes with 2 people in front of us we decided to have our final sample and move on. I’ll go back though. It’s a nice spring weekend afternoon activity.

1  Thank Relax718090
All reviews
"wine tasting"
in 10 reviews
"large crowd"
in 4 reviews
"band playing"
in 2 reviews
"plenty of outdoor seating"
"cheese tray"
"scenery"
in 6 reviews
"cabernet"

Reviewed 21 March 2018

poor service, very high prices, and the manager is just plain nasty. could be a great place but you can tell they treat staff like dogs.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We just left, about 20 minutes or so ago. We are very disappointed in the people "employed" there. It's definitely NOT for everyone! They are harboring prehistoric attitudes. I say that because I'm not sure if its race (though i was the only person of color) or if its the interracial thing but it is very clear one of them played a part... Wine "servers" walked right past us multiple times though they helped those around us. I even flagged one to ask her if someone was going to help us. She did give me a list of wines but NEVER helped. She said she had help coming implying that we would be helped. Guess I took that one WRONG because the person that came out definitely wasn't there to help us. We got a refund on our tasting and asked to see the manager. Mandy the "manager" came out and was so apologetic (NOT! ). I'm sure it will NOT be addressed. NEVER again will I visit Crown Valley Winery!!!!! Who ever owns it should take an inventory of attitudes. Customer service should apply to EVERYONE regardless of your personal feelings!!! Shame on the people in their employ.

1  Thank Tonja23
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I've been coming to Crown Valley winery for almost 15 years. It's a beautiful winery with a great selection of wines that are all delicious.