Crown Valley Brewing and Distilling
Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun road trip

Best weekend to get wine and beer at bargain prices. It is buy one get one half off weekend at... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 21 May 2018
Gjoob9
Collinsville, Illinois
via mobile

All reviews bison nachos group of friends beers samples cider brewery liquor tasting wine weekend crown
Reviewed 27 July 2018

We were headed back home from a weekend in St. Gen w/ a side trip to a few wineries and decided to stop in for a beer flight at Crown. We usually stop here 1-2/x year and have always enjoyed the variety of beers & ciders; usually sharing a flight of beers. Some beers are really good, some just OK, but all worth the visit to try them. This time we also tasted some vodka & bourbon. The lemonade one won me over! It was pretty empty late on a Sunday so we sat at the bar and had great conversation and service from 2 of the gals behind the bar. We shared a Rueben sandwich and it was yummy. Had to pick up a few single bottles of beer and cider to take home with us. We'll keep coming back, especially in the cooler weather so we can sit outside comfortably.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have been here twice. The first time we took a tour and it wasn’t too busy, but it was also winter. The second time we went in May, it started out being very busy and once the place cleared out, we had to go looking for someone to cash us out. This place sells everything from bison meat to cigars to coffee to gin to absinthe to soda to shirts and beyond. Everything has been good, but I can only imagine how great they would be if they specialized in just one thing. If you are hungry, I would suggest eating elsewhere as most of their food is just okay - probably just warmed up from being frozen. They have a great assortment of beers and liquors. It’s worth going there for the experience.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Went with small group of 5 on a Sunday afternoon. Bar area and dining room were empty of customers. Most unfriendly bar staff I have ever encountered. 4 people behind the bar but only 1 serving people. Waited over 20 minutes at the bar before my order was taken. There were only 5 of us in the entire bar area. Food was horrible. This is my second time back and it will be the last.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 23 December 2017

We went to the winery and then decided to check out the Brewery/Distillery. We did some tasting and ordered drinks. I had a cider that was beautiful in color and delicious, too. We also ordered nachos that were a great addition to our visit. While we were there, we stocked up on 6-packs of their beer. It was a fun road trip with good beverages and food. I am looking forward to going back.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Loved the brewery tour and samples! The decor in the bar/gift shop is very nice and inviting. Great venue for large groups. We had 45 and were treated incredibly.

Date of experience: November 2017