Crown Valley Brewing and Distilling
Open today: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun road trip

Best weekend to get wine and beer at bargain prices. It is buy one get one half off weekend at... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
612janetteh
Fenton, Missouri
via mobile
Weekend getaway

This is a must do. The staff is extremely welcoming and encourage you to sit and stay awhile to... read more

Reviewed 6 October 2018
591melissaw
Bartonville, Illinois
via mobile

All reviews bison nachos group of friends beers samples cider brewery liquor tasting wine weekend crown
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Went with small group of 5 on a Sunday afternoon. Bar area and dining room were empty of customers. Most unfriendly bar staff I have ever encountered. 4 people behind the bar but only 1 serving people. Waited over 20 minutes at the bar before my order was taken. There were only 5 of us in the entire bar area. Food was horrible. This is my second time back and it will be the last.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

We went to the winery and then decided to check out the Brewery/Distillery. We did some tasting and ordered drinks. I had a cider that was beautiful in color and delicious, too. We also ordered nachos that were a great addition to our visit. While we were there, we stocked up on 6-packs of their beer. It was a fun road trip with good beverages and food. I am looking forward to going back.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Loved the brewery tour and samples! The decor in the bar/gift shop is very nice and inviting. Great venue for large groups. We had 45 and were treated incredibly.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

My husband and I were out visiting different places with another couple on Sunday afternoon to celebrate our 13th Wedding Anniversary. This was our last stop and by far the best stop, wish we had arrived sooner and not so close to closing time! Their hospitality was great, the beer was good and the food was delicious. We ordered the nachos, Reuben and their pizza, no complaints at all!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This location is not open mon- thurs. The tour was interesting and the samples were fun to try. The blackberry is one of the best. Real nice faculty....this place would be great for a group of friends.