All reviews fort leonard wood front desk room was clean recommend this hotel hot tub cracker barrel very nice hotel off the highway waffles basic training graduation convenient location my son st annabelle robert mo ft
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Very nice facility. Convenient to the Fort by the main road to the gate. Also sits right of the interstate exit so it is convenient for other travel. less than an hour and a half from Springfield airport and Bass Pro. The hot breakfast is very good with waffles, eggs, and other items. The staff was very helpful. Pool is indoors so you won't be swimming laps but a good place to relax or the hot tub is an option. The gym is adequate for a hotel workout space and the lobby has plenty of room to meet and greet. Free internet and at night they have fresh cookies on the desk. Walmart is a quick 10 minute walk with sidewalk all the way and there are several restaurants just off the parking lot.

Room Tip: even numbers keep you off the street side
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Roxan M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear fmattship,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our conveniently located hotel. Our staff at the hotel always strive to provide our guests with a service that will make them want to return. We hope you will come stay with us again if your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here during a visit to Fort Leonard Wood. Check in went smoothly and the staff was very helpful. Breakfast was great with more choices then I expected. Will stay here next time I visit Fort Leonard Wood.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear RetiredArmy1234567,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We can't wait to serve you again when you travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

We stopped here on our way to Big Cedar Lodge/Branson area. It is right off the highway. Really clean rooms, there is a pool and a hot tub open until 10pm. They have free breakfast in the morning which had scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, waffles, diff kinds of breads, juices, etc. It was very nice. Next door is a Walmart which we bought some snacks and drinks and also lots of restaurants around. This place is great. Easy check in and great hotel.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Very friendly and nice staff! Clean room and great breakfast! Good location that was easy on and off expressway for me. I would stay here again in a heartbeat if I needed to. I don't need to stop often when on the road but this was a great time that I needed to and believe me this was a great stop!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roxan M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear keithanalley,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We strive to provide a hotel that is clean, fresh and reflects the highest quality standards and provide a service that will make you want to return. We hope if your travels bring you back through the area you will come stay with us again.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

The front desk man, Ronnie, was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean. My husband was put off by the “oldness” of the hotel. As long as it’s clean, it works for me! My husband thought the price was too much for a one night stay.

Room Tip: Update the lobby and rooms with new colors.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family