“don't think twice”

Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
Reviewed 31 December 2011

If you book at this location, be assured that you will rate it 'tops'. From the room to the staff to the breakfast, there was nothing lacking - the best in EVERY way!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank supersatisfied
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert

Reviewed 20 December 2011

This is a great location to Fort Leonard Wood Missouri for visiting family of Army service members. We went to visit at Thanksgiving, and spent 4 nights there. The room was comfortable, clean, and quiet. The staff were all very professional, helpful and friendly. Really enjoyed having an indoor heated pool and jacuzzi when it was a bit cold and dreary outside (so did our grand kids!). The breakfast (included) were good. It is within walking distance of a Ruby Tuesday's and a local diner that is awesome. Lot's of other food choices close by. Super Walmart just a minute down the service road is good to know!
My son in career, so we have done this before, and this was a very good hotel to stay at, and it would be the hotel I would choose if I were to go back.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank floracauna
Reviewed 18 November 2011

The staff at the Fairfield Inn were great and made me feel welcomed the minute I arrived. They went above and beyond and assiting me with anything and answering any questions I had. The breakfast was great. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank DJL48
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Older location but in a good location. Vast selection of food avaiable and most in walking distance. Desk staff have been there quite awhile and are great.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Wow! We originally had booked a room at super 8 down the street, and after earwigs, a broken tv, and filth we decided we HAD to move. Coming to this hotel was a pleasure, from the moment I walked in I had to much assistance. My husband was in class and I had to move everything with my 8 month old by myself. The woman at the front helped my load my bags, and get them to our room and brought us a crib. We checked in at 10am and since our room was not ready they gave us a bigger room that was ready at no extra cost! Every single employee at this hotel is SO kind hearted, it is incredible. They all raved about our baby and were always so willing to go out of their way to help. I am actually sad to leave. While we were here we actually met all the crew f the show, Extremem Makeover Home Edition. I am so glad we stayed here, all the employees here deserve a raise or bonus!!! Rooms were clean and food was good, I loved the all day drink bar that was offered ♥

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business