All reviews front desk bit dated room was clean fort leonard wood swimming pool waffles would stay again bw bob motel interstate cereal miles ft television missouri channels
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Stayed overnight on a recent trip on Route 66. The staff were very friendly. The quality of the room more than met my expectations. Value was very good. The breakfast was the typical fare. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwmontisinn, General Manager at Best Western Montis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Doug,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This a was a good spot to stop over on a trip to Branson. The rooms rate was $79 and the room was decent. I would stay again. Perfect for a night of rest and a shower for a family of four. It was close to the interstate and easy to find. It is not a top end hotel but you are also not paying $150/night.

Stayed: August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Guys I have to take a quick moment to give a HUGE shout out to Bob and his family at Best Western Montis Inn located in St Robert Mo. I arrived there last night/this morning and as always they greeted me with a warm smile and a wonderful "good morning" (I stay with them 2 nights a week, every week). As the day went on it became necessary for me to go to the Verizon store because I couldn't access my phone (it was locked and I couldn't unlock it). As you can guess I couldn't take Uber because I couldn't access my phone, Bob had his son take me to Verizon, sit with me while they worked on my phone and then took me back to the hotel. I have stayed at over 100 hotels worldwide between vacations and travelling for work and by far these guys are the best when it comes to customer service. If you are ever in St. Robert or near Fort Leonard Wood please stay at the Best Western Montis Inn. I always look forward to his asking "how are you doing my friend?" They are a great family.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank catpowerprovider
Reviewed 29 May 2018

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel 3 times , we go canoeing down there in Devils Elbow on the Big Piney , and its super close to the river .. We loved each time. The owners/workers are always always very friendly and pleasant , They have 2 rooms above where you check in that are smoking rooms so the smoke may travel down to reception area , but the non smoking rooms are very clean and are free of smoke. They have a pool that is always clean , the pool deck is a great place to hang out on , Our room has always looked fresh , The hotel is centrally located , lots of places to choose to eat, shopping. We will be going back real soon and we will definately be staying here .

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
bwmontisinn, General Manager at Best Western Montis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear Lori
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
The Staff & Management Of Best Western Montis Inn.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Everything was pleasant and nice from the staff to the rooms clean and comfortable. The pool was not ready but it was okay due to the time of the year it was. The beds was extremely comfortable and the price was great.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwmontisinn, General Manager at Best Western Montis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Tonya,
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
The Management & Staff of Best Western Montis Inn.