All reviews bedroom suite front desk large bathroom laundry facility leonard wood bed was comfortable staff was very friendly and helpful great room stay there again nice hotel highly recommend this hotel continental breakfast outdoor pool army base other hotels bagels dishwasher
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a hotel while driving through Missouri. This is an average hotel but very clean. Breakfast was ok, had enough choices Bathroom also clean. Had full refrigerator and small kitchen in the room. It was perfect for our short stopover for price we paid.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Belinda2116, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you so much for reviewing us. We do have a lot of guest that stay over 30 days at a time and the kitchen's in every room really are nice to have. Our extended stay does have a smaller breakfast because of the kitchens in the rooms. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Be safe and safe travels!

Reviewed 14 August 2018

I use to think there was no place to stay at but_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ however when my reservation was mishandled I was forced to stay at a Main Stay Suite. It was an eye opener. I will continue to consider them in my future travels. Their are great alternatives to _ _ _ _ _ _ _ or any other chain of hotels you have chosen for years.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Belinda2116, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thank you for the kind words about our hotel and team. Sorry for the problems you had at the other property. We are so happy we were able to help out. Again thank you so much and as always we wish you safe travels!

Reviewed 12 August 2018

I was on a business trip for six weeks in this rural area of Missouri so where I would be staying was a big deal for me. The staff, hotel and cleanliness was the best! I would recommend this property and would go back to stay!

Room Tip: They did change the cable and I did not like that.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Belinda2116, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Please keep us in mind if your ever back in our area. WE safe and as always we wish you safe travels!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Pretty nice hotel they had free little space to do your laundry. Nice breakfast and unexpectedly we had to bring our dogs so they were very accommodating. The only thing I didn't like was when on line the rooms looked a lot more spacious

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Belinda2116, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are not sure what room type you stayed in, but all our pictures are controlled through our Franchise Choice Hotels. WE are happy you enjoyed your stay other than the room size. Thank you for mentioning that we are pet friendly and that we offer a free guest laundry. Hope everything went well on your vacation. Safe travels!

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here numerous times, the staff is always wonderful, and Joann always makes it better! They love seeing Rascal, and there has been a time or two when they was able to take him out because I was stuck somewhere longer than I expected. They go above and beyond all my expectations. The room is always right, nice and clean! To all the staff who makes my visit great, I thank you so much, and Rascal thanks you too!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Belinda2116, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

We love having you and Rascal stay with us. We will see you the next time your in our area. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Safe travels!