See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

The staff are very friendly and eager to help. They are very attentive to The guests needs. The rooms are very clean and the employees are eager to fix anything that is out of place. If I ever have come here again I will stay here.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Not too bad. Close to Fort Leonard Wood. Rooms are a lot smaller than I expected, but they are okay. Beds are comfortable. Honestly, they shouldn't even offer breakfast, their breakfast was a huge disappointment. My husband and I travel through this area a lot with our 2-year-old son- and all they had to offer was donuts and other bread products for breakfast....I'm not feeding my 2-year-old a bunch of sugar for breakfast.

Room tip: Don't plan on eating breakfast here in the morning.
Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank Apryl P
Reviewed 28 December 2016

We had called to make reservations on the way to our son's graduation at the Fort Leonard Wood army base after we found out our other reservation had been cancelled, and we are so happy we chose Alliance Inn and Suites. The staff was absolutely incredible and super friendly. The hotel has a very warm feel and the convenience store they had was great! Would definitely recommend this place, especially for the location to the base and the pricing!

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 30 September 2016

The Alliance Inn and Suites, just south of IH-44 at the Waynesville US-66 Exit, was a very pleasant surprise. Privately owned, this former Microtel was MUCH MORE PLEASANT (beautifully furnished common areas) and provided a BETTER BREAKFAST than any Microtel in which I've stayed! Couple all of that with a pleasant staff and a very good room rate and you have a hidden treasure right there in central Missouri!

Room tip: If you are handicapped/disabled, you get a bigger room.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Stayed here for three nights in August. The hotel is a little old but clean with a very nice staff. We chose it for its location to the Army base. I would stay here again if I ever had to return to MO.

Date of stay: August 2016