All reviews mini kitchen beds were comfortable waffles front desk maxine pets cereal property pool mo
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

We were traveling to Saint Roberts for my nephews Boot Camp graduation. This hotel is about 10 minutes away from the entrance of Fort Leonard Wood base.
This hotel offers free breakfast. Breakfast included biscuits and gravy, cereal, oatmeal, waffles, coffee, juices.

When we first checked in and got to our room it did smell a little musky, but we called the front desk and they moved us to another room right away.(things happen)

I would definitely recommend staying here for the money. It’s comparable to the other decent hotels around there. My only complaint was two out of the three nights we did not have hot water. One day it was cold, one day lukewarm the third night it was just a “little hot”

I did love the beds/pillows... the room was very clean!

The front desk crew was helpful when asked questions to them.

Ate at a few places around this hotel
Here are some that are worthy of recommending

Pizza- GW PIZZA
Cracker Barrel
(The hibachi restaurant)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jslat1
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

This was An Amazing STAY BRAND NEW HOTEL EVERYONE WAS NICE. Hotel is only six miles from fort. Leonard wood Coffee was available all the time breakfast was GOOD!!!GEORGE AND RACHEL WAS VERY HELPFUL!!!! Love The Singleton Family

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Laticia S
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

So it’s clean an really the night clerk was by far the reason we booked . We came through late on the way to Chicago an called a few hotels — he was extremely friendly at 3 am and helpful, you could tell he was being cautious of his night shift in the sense that he was quiet , asked if we needed late check out to sleep more . Very nice . The place is very clean , but it by no means a suite. So the lower rating is that I really hate false advertising, there is no way that bed is a queen . If it is it is literally the smallest queen bed I’ve ever seen in my life . The room is NOT a suite. It is not much bigger than any motel standard size room with the hall to the door turned into a mini kitchen . SO just be aware . It is very clean but it is TINY . I wouldn’t have been comfortable in that size doing my work an having another person in the room .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

For what I paid after tax, $90 for a double room, it was perfect. No carpet, all new flooring and pretty much everything is new. It’s got a full refrigerator, half range, microwave, counter, desk, etc. very nice. The staff was excellent and the beds were comfortable and the room was clean. Breakfast wasn’t the best, but when it comes with the price of the room you really can’t beat it. Overall this was a fabulous hotel and would recommend it to anyone staying in the area.

My ONLY dislike was that the second floor hallway (not the rooms) smelled bad...sort of like cats or cat litter. That was rather unpleasant but the room smelled fine. Other than that, it was a perfect stay!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2018

This is a renovated hotel that really has a nice, new gloss to it, but it doesn't have everything yet featured on the website like a pool. I witnessed some very disappointed children and parents who came for the pool. Staff was friendly, room clean, and the bed was super comfortable. So, if you are looking for a pool--call first.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family