All reviews no elevator waffles beds were comfortable will continue to do so front desk access road fort leonard wood indoor pool chair ottoman biscuits and gravy water pressure in the shower hot breakfast great hotel for the price overnight stay we've stayed staying at this hotel nice breakfast
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I’d rate this 6 stars if I could. We were traveling through to stay in Branson. This hotel was so nice! It’s clean, rooms were spacious with comfy beds and furniture. The staff was very nice and helpful. Don’t spend your extra money on the Holiday Inn Express next door. This place even provides a shady area to sit in comfortable furniture outside to enjoy yourself. I realize it was made for smokers, but I used it for hours and loved it. It has a nice pool, although I did not use it myself, I overheard people talking about how nice it was. The breakfast area was nice and the food was hot and pretty tasty. I wasn’t a fan of the coffee, but there’s a Starbucks right across the street. Several restaurants to chose from in the area and we chose a yummy Culver’s.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

My son is at Fort Leonard Wood for a few months.
We drove down to visit for weekend. I booked through the hotel website. Good price and location. Front desk staff was friendly. She advised that rhere is a 5% discount for seniors and visiting military.
We were both...she was busy and said our bill could be adjusted later. Next, we had two rooms on second floor... we looked around for elevator several minutes before asking location..to our suprise THERE IS NO ELEVATOR. We had to carry everything up steps.. not a deal breaker but probably would not have agreed to second floor or might even booked elsewhere.
My mom does not do well with steps.. anyway, beds were super comfortable and bedding was nice..breakfast was average..attendant first morning was great. Very kind lady. Younget girl rhat was there second morning, 07-29 was not so friendly...
Upon check out we asked about 5% discount. Was told it should have been done when we checked in...unable to adjust bill. Not a great deal of money. 2 rooms, 2 nights... less than 20 dollar savings..
I would stay again.. would request 1st floor, and mention military visit when booking.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2018

First time staying at this hotel and will stay here when I am in this area from now on. The hotel is clean, comfortable beds and a great breakfast. The staff was amazing and Miss Almenthia was wonderful. She called my room to see if everything was ok and if I needed anything - really went above and beyond my expectations. This is a little gem in central Missouri!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I want to thank you Almenthice. The staff was very nice and polite. Enjoyed the pool. Breakfast was good. They let me and my family wait for my grandson. Me and my family will be back in August, 2018. I want to say thank you!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Dhaval K, Owner at Quality Inn Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear Betty,

Thank you for taking the time to review us regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.
We glad to know that Almenthia provided excellent service to you. She is real gem and we will make sure that been praised and rewarded for excellent customer service!
We thank you again for your five-star review and hope to see you again soon!
Management and Staff of Quality Inn St Robert. MO.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Very large comfortable room. The hallway area coming into the room is actually big enough to get the luggage cart through! Large bath. Very clean and well kept. Even though the hotel is alongside the interstate, no noise problem and it was very quiet for a good night’s sleep. Good breakfast in pleasant area. Helpful staff at front desk (Almenthia). All this at a really great price! Half of what we paid for a not-as-good stay at a Joplin hotel of another chain. Couldn’t ask for more!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

We glad to know that Alementhia provided excellent service to you. She is real gem and we will make sure that she been praised and rewarded for excellent customer service.
We thank you again for your five-star review and hope to see you again soon!
Management and Staff of Quality Inn St Robert. MO.