“First time visit”
Review of Bandana's Bar-b-q

Bandana's Bar-b-q
Ranked #72 of 214 Restaurants in Saint Peters
Reviewed 10 November 2016

I am skeptical of chain bbq joints instead prefer the hole-in-the-wall places where the que is lovingly created. With that said, food was yummy. Sides were ok. Was most impressed with the choices and varieties of sauces. Choices varied from the sweet tomato-based to the vinegar-mustard based.

Reviewed 24 January 2016

I normally order a large order of pork nachos with no sauce on the meat so I can sauce it myself at the table when I come to Bandana's. I share this order with my 10 year old daughter and we both leave stuffed full. I love that they place the tray of nacho chips in the oven with lots of shredded cheddar cheese and lots of pulled pork. The cheese gets very melty and the chips get a bit more toasty. This is really yummy.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

My husband and I eat out quite often and food isn't always that great at some places, so we were so pleasantly surprised when we walked into our nearby Bandana's BBQ in St. Peters and had a DELICIOUS meal! The food was absolutely awesome! I had the turkey and it was moist and totally on spot! My husband had the beef and he was very satisfied, as well. The food was hot, delicious, and the service was even friendly at the order counter. Portions are large and there are to-go containers at the beverage self-service bar. We will definitely be back sooner than later! :)

Reviewed 15 February 2015

While there are better Q places, Bandanas does a good job. Food is consistently good, portions good. Family friendly. A little chilly inside, and a little cluttered with food and utensils on the floor.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I know this is a chain. And we have visited MANY Bandanas around town. But they are consistently good and the service good as well. It is always clean and waits are never long.