“Good food and drinks”

Add it.
OCharleys
Ranked #46 of 214 Restaurants in Saint Peters
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Love their warm rolls and their strawberry lemonade is one of the best I've had! Highly recommend. Food is average for a chain restaurant, not great but not bad. Their staff is very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

We had the unlimited soup and salad for 6.99. Choices were potato or chicken harvest and they were both delicious. Choice of Caesar or garden salad. There were many options for lunch. Delicious!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My coworker and I came here after driving to town and working we wanted to grab a bite to eat that wouldn't take all night we was tired! We sat in the bar and ordered our food which was served promptly and good. My portion size was on the smaller size but was ok with me especially when I got a free slice of pie for my birthday

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I had a bone in ribeye and it was better than most chain restaurants. The salad was cold, the steak was cooked perfectly and the baked potato was large and not over baked. The seating was fast and comfortable and wait staff friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. Plus it was pretty easy on the pocketbook. My brother had the catfish and said it was very good too. My only complaint is I'd never been there before.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

they have potato skins but they need to have hot wings and because they didn't I won't be going back there again to me 54th Street Bar And Grill are way better plus they have hotwings