“Quick and Good”

Zoya's Express Cafe
Ranked #958 of 3,042 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 2 August 2017

This is a nice quiet lunch stop offering soups and sandwiches. The special is a soup combo of split pea and lentils that is absolutely delicious and it comes with a delicious roll. Sandwiches are beef//turkey/and perhaps ham plus various cheeses and come with chips. Quick service and tasty.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Yesterday I met a friend at Zoya's. The place is small and simple and feels a little like a school cafeteria. I suppose this is so they can accomodate as many people as possible.

The Hot Chicken Riviera Sandwich I had was very good - lots of flavor, fresh and on a nice roll. My friend who had been here several times and a soup of the day and 1/2 sandwich that he loved. He told me he always had a good meal at Zoya's.

I would recommend the place if your not looking to be waited on and want a tasty reasonably prices lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants in town. Huge portions for a small price. They have some of the best homemade baklava and cookies. They're is awide variety of food, from soups and salads, to gyros and fish. The staff is friendly, and the owner is great to talk to.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

I have visited Zoya's several times and had the beef/lamb gyro, ham sandwich and the gyro salad. The first few times I visited the food was amazing. When I visited about a month or so ago and had the gyro salad my meat was burnt. I decided to give them another try today and the gyro was just ok....taste like something was missing.

Reviewed 17 October 2014

Split pea soup and 1/2 Greek salad combo with the wholegrain bread is one of my favorite meals. The soup is delicious, seasoned just right and served hot enough in a to-go container that I had to let it cool down a bit. The salad has the kalamata olives and feta cheese, with red onion and banana pepper rings, dressing on the side. The bread is wonderful, I was sad when the last bite was gone. And for frequent visitors, they have a loyalty punch card good for one free menu item after 9 purchases.