All reviewsfire pitfull kitchenfree laundrybedrooms and two bathroomsmon wedroom was pretty cleanwashers and dryersliving room areaearly flightroom numberking bedswimming pooleach morningfitness centerrecommend this hotelwatsondishwasher
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This is the best Staybridge that I ever stay the staff is great and have a nice smile, you feel like you are at home. The complimentary diner was very good. The place is very clean. The only that i didn’t like is the mattress who was very soft.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 916frederics
Danny T, Manager at Staybridge Suites St Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, your comments are very important to us. We are lucky to have such a friendly staff that works hard to keep the place clean and guests happy!
Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip St. Louis!

Best Regards,
Danny T

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I don’t want to leave lol! This place is great! They have so many amenities I can’t list them all! We just got back from the evening social and it was wonderful! Full salad bar and chili with a glass of wine. Very nice! The room is amazing! Huge two bedroom, two bathroom with a full kitchen and living room! Smelled wonderful when we walked in! I love that! Pool is the perfect temperature, free laundry I mean what else could you ask for! I wish every place could be like this! Thanks for a wonderful stay!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We went with children for a weekend getaway to St Louis. This hotel had all the amenities we needed at a very decent price. Breakfast buffet with hot and cold choices. Indoor swimming pool with perfect water temperature. There is a nice outdoor courtyard with a sitting area with a fire pit, BBQ grills and a small basketball court. It was hard to get the kids to want to leave the hotel to do any sight seeing. The hotel was very quiet. There is a little shopping area near with several restaurant choices or you can drive a few miles for other food options. Location near I-270. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Hotel shuttle offered for 5 mile radius.

Room Tip: We had a room at the end of a hallway and heard no noise.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

From check in to check out I was unimpressed with this place. We got to the hotel at 2:30 am after a long day of travel. So we were just happy to get to the room and go to bed. But upon walking into the room we immediately noticed a white waxy substance all over the bottom kitchen cabinets. There was also mud splatter all over the room door on the inside, and the wood laminate floors were sticky. There was also a ton of crumbs of some sort under the kitchen sink next to the trash can. So clearly the room was not cleaned thoroughly, if at all. To top it off, one of the kitchen cabinets almost fell off when I opened it. So I went to the front desk to let the clerk know the condition of the room so he could have the manager speak with me the next morning. But the next morning the executive housekeeper and building engineer show up together at my room. The engineer asked me about the cabinet, I showed him which one was broken, he fixed it and left. The executive housekeeper proceeded to tell me that the room couldn't have been dirty because she personally inspected it herself before we checked in. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! She just made things worse! How could she have inspected a room and gave it the ok when it was in such bad shape? She offered no apology and simply said one of her staff would be down later to clean our room. We were never contacted by a manager about this situation. So besides the horrible customer service, there are rooms with missing room numbers so the hotel simply taped a piece of paper with the room number on it to the wall. There are just a lot of small details this hotel seems to miss the mark on. The breakfast is pretty basic but enough to start your day. Location in Westport is excellent and convenient to all highways in STL. Finally upon check out we were asked how our stay was and I said "not good". I explained to the clerk what we dealt with. She apologized but again didn't bother to get a manager. This hotel fails customer service 101 and I wouldn't stay here again for that reason.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites St Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Hello WebBrown,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to leave us your feedback. I can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us. With that said, I am sorry for the overall condition of the room assigned to you and level of service received from our staff. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I have shared your comments with hotel management, who responded with genuine concern for the impact this had on your stay. I know they appreciate you sharing your experience, and I am confident they will take appropriate steps so this doesn’t happen again.

Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts. I hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and show you just how much we care about delivering an above average experience.

Krysllin G
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We were satisfied with this hotel. It gets five stars not because it is a five star hotel, but because it is a great value for the money and fit our needs perfectly. We got the 2 bedroom suite with 2 queen beds and a bathroom in one room and 1 king bed and a bathroom in the other room. There was also a kitchen and living area which had a pull out sofa (which wasn't very clean when we pulled it out. Lots of crumbs on it.) They also had cribs available for guests with babies. There was a nice saltwater pool that my husband and children said was warm to swim in. Good breakfast with hot eggs and a hot meat. While we were there it rotated between sausage and bacon. We did stay over the weekend and they don't do housekeeping on the weekends. I didn't realize this until we didn't have any towels, but we just went to the front desk and got a few more. I thought some of the breakfast staff were rude and kind of plowed by the guests with big trays when they were refilling food items, as if they expected the guests to get out of their way immediately. I got bumped a couple of times, not by other guests but by employees. So in conclusion, the hotel was satisfactory. The room was pretty clean, could've used a little bit more of a deep cleaning before we checked in but not terrible. The check in staff was okay. The breakfast staff and second floor cleaning lady we encountered before we left on Monday were rude. But overall a good hotel, especially if you have a large family. We would stay here again if future reviews continue to be positive.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family