All reviews fire pit full kitchen free laundry bedrooms and two bathrooms mon wed room was pretty clean washers and dryers living room area early flight room number king bed fitness center swimming pool each morning recommend this hotel watson dishwasher
Reviewed 17 September 2017

travel here on business about once a month. So pleased with this place. Probably because it is new but it is clean, the beds are great, the common area is good. I LOVED that the room that my roommate and I shared this month had two bedrooms and two bathrooms! We could go into our separate areas and not be in each others ways. The common living room was adequate but not as big as in other rooms - but who cares? We got our own bedrooms! Kitchen was great and well appointed though starting to show a little bit of wear as one of the doors was ajar and the hinges a bit messed up and there was a sticky spot on the handle of the cabinet under the sink; all very minor details. Hope we get to come back again!!

Room Tip: Hearing impaired room had 2 separate bedrooms in addition to a small living room and full size kitchen
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sjalbertson
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I stayed here for multiple weeks in the same room. The room was clean and comfortable. If you stay more than 7 days, they do a 'light cleaning' - make the bed, change towels. After 7 days they do a full cleaning.

Each room has a stovetop, fridge, microwave & dishwasher. No oven.

There is a hot breakfast available each morning. The eggs are reconstituted, so they're not fresh. Mon - Wed there is an evening meal available. It's cheaper food - flatbread pizza, potato bar, soup.

Parking is free, the pool area is nice. Laundry is free for guests.

I would stay there again.

Room Tip: The hotel is not near a major street, so it's very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Very nice staff. Had a great time. The free breakfast was the best. Not just juice and coffee, but ham and eggs, pancakes and more. All free. I will return soon. I will use the swimming pool the next time I stay. Room was very clean, and nicely setup.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I figured this would be a good spot to stay after the Cardinals game, but I was surprised at the amenities and just how nice it was. The kitchenette was perfect for the morning coffee. It's also good to be aware that a Standard Room at Staybridge is really just one bed with a sofa, so one of us had to sleep on the couch, which wasn't as bad as it sounds. The hotel is also in a really nice, business area that has updated surroundings and a safe environment. I would stay here again given how great the price is.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Don't book this hotel online because the hotel don't want to honor the refund Policy. I booked for 4 nights from 5/1/17-5/4/17, but cancell my stay after the first night.
After 3 months of dispute and communication with hotel general manager Amy, they still refuse to refund my overcharge. They argue that I did not inform the front desk which I did.
I will never book for this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business