“Always Great”

Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 25
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Authentic interpretations of classic Italian cuisine. Great wine list with dozens of beautiful wines. An intimate space great for an intimate evening with someone you love. Servers are consummate professionals. Host is full of grace.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

We had our annual Holiday lunch meal at I Fratellini just before Christmas. As usual, it was terrific. Trout, Chicken Panini, Steak Panini, and Tagliatelle were our entrees. Everyone was very pleased with their selection. We brought our own wine. The service was outstanding. We requested a table by the window and it was there for us, A wonderful time for our family.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Excellent service and wonderful food. Well worth the price for the quality of food and atmosphere. We will be going back!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

The worst restaurant experience I have had for the price.
Here is the email I sent the restaurant a month ago...they did not respond:
"I came in for dinner on Thursday 9/28. We were very excited to try the restaurant, especially after the recent awards. We did not have a good experience. Our entrees came out overcooked. A server (not our server) and the maitre d were very attentive and professional in helping correct this quickly. When we got our new meals they were under seasoned, rushed, and rubbery. I didn’t even eat my duck. We wanted to express our disappointment with the food."

Our server also used his finger to wipe the decanter multiple times. It was a very unpleasant and odd experience. We won't visit this or related restaurants again and are disappointed management didn't respond to our concerns.

1  Thank RachUSAMO
Phil R, General Manager at I Fratellini, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

I am sorry for the poor experience you had at I Fratellini. I have no excuse for the improperly cooked food. It was a failure on our part.
I also share your distaste for the server's actions with the decanter and will speak to the servers regarding this.
I did not receive your email. Please believe me when I say that, if I had, I would have responded. I do not ignore problems.
To that end, I would like the opportunity to make this right. You state that you will never visit us again. I hope I can change your mind. Please contact me at 314-727-7901 or email me at ifratellinirestaurant@gmail.com.

Phil Reed

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We went here late and was impressed that there was still a crowd.The setting is very nice, and the evening we were there, they had the full length doors open at the end of the restaurant. We had a nice bottle of italian blend, and the wine list is very reasonable. The prosciutto wrapped endive with cheese is a must do, as are the mussels for an ap. For the main dish we had the tagliatelle with mushrooms, and the halibut. Both excellent. the service was excellent (shout out to Jess for splitting the dishes without being asked). I will go here again.