“Cracker Barrel is always a winner”

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
Ranked #451 of 3,123 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Even during the height of the dinner rush, we were seated quickly and got our food with very little waiting involved.

And the menu has all kinds of healthy choices, including grilled fish / steamed veggies / salad with or without dressing...you can eat here without blowing your diet, and everything is delicious!

Reviewed 12 December 2015

I have been to Cracker Barrel a couple of times in the past 10 years. Not impressed with either. Service was GREAT! Atmosphere was AWESOME! We were here mid December and the dining area was very WARM. Food was average. If I have a choice of restaurants to go to, Cracker Barrel is not top on my list.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

Had a bad day going and Judy in the Travel Shop was so pleasant helped to forget a problem. Then the manager Dearell helped resolve a situation on my credit card, with a smile. The food was very good but the Staff were over the top.

Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

I was going to call in a to go order and was left on hold for over 8 minutes, long enough to walk over from my hotel still holding my phone waiting for them to answer.

The good was good, the store was very nice, larger than the ones we have back home. Did some Christmas shopping while I waited for my to go order.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Very conveniently located to our hotel. The food was very good and the staff was very friendly and efficient