“Amazing fare and friendly experirnce”

Guido's Pizzeria and Tapas
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Hill
Cross street: Hereford
Reviewed 9 December 2017

On our way home from Yellowstone with our grandkids, we were told about Guido's by the folks at Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate. The area reminded me of the wonderful Italian Murray Hill section in Cleveland. The food at Guido's was absolutely FANTASTIC! The staff was great and they made us feel as though we were in our own kitchen. We are planning a group trip to St. Louis in June and are definitely making Guido's one of our meal locations.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

The first time I went, was in August. My grown daughter and I had been to the botanical gardens, we were wearing shorts, t shirts and were sweaty. We came in the door, saw the waiters in white shirts with towels over their arms and started to back out thinking we were way under dressed. The manager came over and invited us in saying our dress was no problem and thanks for choosing Guido's. The meal was superb, the staff great and the price good. We go back several times a year and my Mom won't go anyplace else for mothers day. They are my go to restaurant for out of town guests. Go, you'll love it.

3  Thank pnguin9999
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Stop at this restaurant occasionally. During the last stop I tried the meatball sandwich. The food was delicious and service was very good. Tried the tiramisu for dessert and was not disappointed. Every time I try something here is is very good.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

This place might not be to everyone's taste, but it has what it to me a comforting atmosphere of a much-loved neighborhood eatery. You get the feeling that the owners are on site and that the recipes are old family favorites. I had a nice manicotti with marinara and bechamel, while my partner had a seafood medley from the tapas part of the menu (and seemed quite happy). For dessert we shared one of the best tiramisu cakes that I've had in a long time.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Best ever tortellini. Great sangria. Fav place for our out-of-town friends. Family friendly, but no dogs. Creative and nice to have Spanish Italian blend.
But, overpriced. Renovation nice, but I would take old worn look to keep prices down.
Will have to find a new go to.