Residence Inn St. Louis Downtown
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Flamingo Motel(Saint Louis)
View Hotel
Westin St. Louis(Saint Louis)
  • Room Service
All reviewsfree shuttleshuttle servicewithin a mile radiusfront desknice kitchentwo bedroom suitelouis downtownfull kitchenfree dinnermarriott propertieshotel shuttlecity museumsleeper sofabasketball courtyogurtliving areathe hotel offers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Pluses: Secure parking lot. Check in was fast and they accommodated our request for a view of the city. Convenient location to get around by car. Breakfast food was actually tasty. Has a pool and a work out room with lots of natural lighting. There is a bar and some areas to lounge around off the lobby so that you don't have to just be in your room all the time. Suite was large enough that our family of 5 (3 kids ages 7 and 5) did not feel cramped. There is a laundry room on each floor if needed.

Challenges: The hotel is large and had a lot of people staying over spring break time so the lines for complimentary breakfast were long and it was hard to find a seat - even though in down times it looks like there would be plenty of seating.
Pool is not very big - capacity is about 17 people.
So many people made it hard for housekeeping to keep up with fresh towels and service.

Room Tip: request a room with a city view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

First time to St Louis for something other than a quick in and out for a concert. I thought the brand would be great with the Marriott reputation-Wrong! check in time is 3, but we waited almost an hour for a room! We were not the only one in that situation either, multiple other parties were waiting, with no rooms ready. That is ridiculous. The front desk staff didn’t seem overly concerned with the situation either, to top it off, and nobody seemed to know what was going on. So frustrating, especially at the price!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First I have just one negative thing to say. The peeling bathroom ceiling in Room 321 is in desperate need of painting(my fault for forgetting to say something before I left), other then that, it was a very nice stay. The front desk and the other employees we came in contact couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. It's so nice to see a smiling face after a long road trip.
The hotel offers a very nice hot breakfast.
This hotel isn't in walking distance to anyplace to eat but there is a hotel shuttle that will take you to many of the local restaurants.
I would check at the front desk to get more information.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I used this hotel for my wedding room blocks. Also this is were my bridal party stayed the night before the wedding and got ready. We stayed in the the two room suite. I coordinated all this with Ashlee Henderson. I was beyond satisfied with our stay. Ashlee made the process so easy to block rooms and to made sure my bridal party was taken care of. The staff was very friendly, food was good, and very clean rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

By far hands down one of the best staffed hotels in Saint Louis! I arrived with my family for an overnight stay before we headed out over the weekend... Never have I been made to feel more comfortable and welcomed when checking in than when I came here! Also HUGE bonus was the free shuttle Which the driver was absolutely professional, friendly, and recommended a fantastic restaurant in the vicinity... this to me speaks volumes about the customer service and management! The evening manger was extremely friendly and helpful when we tried to purchase snacks for our trip and the machine was down, she took care of our snack bill without blinking an eye! I was extremely grateful and offered to pay for it but she refused and stated it was an error on their end so it was on the house...

The delightfulness of this hotel did not stop at its staff, the rooms were clean comfortable and met our expectations.

You can truly tell that the people enjoy their job because it shows in the hotel...
I definitely recommend staying here and plan on using this hotel for future stays in the Saint Louis area!!

Thank you for an enjoyable stay!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family