“Gyros of St Louis”

Soco Gyros & Deli
Ranked #401 of 2,992 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 12
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I love a good Gyro. When we have time we will seek out a Gyro restaurant that is close to us just to try them out.

This place is just a short hop off of I-270 in St Louis and worth going through the couple of stop lights to try it.

The restaurant is not large but it really doesn't need to be.

My wife and I both order Gyros the only difference is I had Feta cheese and no onions. Man oh man where they great!

Meat was fresh and full of flavor, and the pitta bread almost tasted like it was right out of the oven.

They sold out of hummus unfortunately. We wanted to try it.

The service and very quick and we will definitely be going back on our next trip to St Louis.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

This has got to be the best Gyro place in St. Louis. You can orders ahead of time for pick up or you can dine in. They have a very small dining area. They also have wonky hours so make sure they are open before you head there.
The baklava is amazing!

Reviewed 23 July 2016

If you are in South St. Louis County and in the mood for gyros, SoCo's is the place to go. The Gyro Deluxe is simply put, delicious. The hummus is pretty good, too. Great place for take out.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

When I was growing up my best friend was Greek. When we would spend the night at his place his mom and dad would make gyros and other greek items. This is the ONLY place I have eaten at that compares to how awesome the food was at my friends. It is truly authentic greek food and made fresh with great staff. They even special make salads any way you would like.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

I've been going here once a week for lunch and its always my favorite day! Ingredients are so fresh and colorful. Sauces are made from scratch and the gyro meant is to die for! Chicken also very tender and delicious. I love their hummus and pita also!