“So good!!! ”

Soco Gyros & Deli
Ranked #419 of 2,940 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 12
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

This has got to be the best Gyro place in St. Louis. You can orders ahead of time for pick up or you can dine in. They have a very small dining area. They also have wonky hours so make sure they are open before you head there.
The baklava is amazing!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Soco Gyros & Deli

Reviewed 23 July 2016

If you are in South St. Louis County and in the mood for gyros, SoCo's is the place to go. The Gyro Deluxe is simply put, delicious. The hummus is pretty good, too. Great place for take out.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

When I was growing up my best friend was Greek. When we would spend the night at his place his mom and dad would make gyros and other greek items. This is the ONLY place I have eaten at that compares to how awesome the food was at my friends. It is truly authentic greek food and made fresh with great staff. They even special make salads any way you would like.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

I've been going here once a week for lunch and its always my favorite day! Ingredients are so fresh and colorful. Sauces are made from scratch and the gyro meant is to die for! Chicken also very tender and delicious. I love their hummus and pita also!

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Every time my wife and I are close to Soco, we stop and have a gyro. First of all, they are hands down the best anywhere. Secondly, they are huge! We almost always have to get a to go box for the leftover. Their spanikopita is also awesome. In fact, all their food is great. And they have fresh pita bread that you can buy to take home.