“Very good food”

Ranked #882 of 3,180 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We went to the California Pizza Kitchen when we were told that our wait at the Cheesecake Factory in the same mall had been extended another 30 to 40 minutes after waiting 40 minutes because they had made a mistake. We were seated right away at California Pizza Kitchen and our server was very attentive and helpful with my dietary restrictions. We did have one issue; there was some sort of glitsch with our order; everyone at our table got their food except the two of us who had ordered salads. We were told there was some sort of lettuce issue in the kitchen, yet the table next to us who arrived after we had already ordered got their salads. That was a little annoying, but other than that, we were all happy with our meals and my daughter enjoyed her birthday dinner even though she had been looking forward to eating at The Cheesecake Factory.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Three adults for an enjoyable family meal.
The appetizers / starters are soOooo good. The menu has a fantastic selection. All cooked to order. My aunt and cousin shared the Spring Rolls, they were huge, and the three cut in half were more than enough for two people to share. A 'cup' of soup was, by U.K. standards, a bowel of soup and the half salad my cousin had was huge bowl!
I went for mac n cheese - wasn't what I was expecting ie a usual casserole type dish, but shaped into balls, coated in breadcrumbs and deep fried. Good, with a BIG mMmmMM.
Just needed a small meal because I wanted to indulge in the pumpkin cheesecake served with whipped cream. That was outstanding. But even that defeated me and brought some home.
For a nationwide chain eatery - it was a great alternative to cooking dinner. I can't say that I've eaten in any other California Pizza Kitchen but the one in the Galleria is worth checking out.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We got sat right away, our server Darin was great!!!! The food was delicious and so were the flavored iced teas. My son who is a very picky eater ate all of his cheese pizza and then ordered another one and ate all of it! Will go back again!

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Sana was a great server, very friendly and prompt. Our pizzas were delicious and arrived just as we'd ordered. Hand tossed BBQ Chicken original with bacon and a Cali. Veggie with goat cheese. They also have a kids menu which doubles as a coloring book, equipped with 3 crayons to occupy the kiddos while the adults converse.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

We stopped here for a turkey sandwich on our way through St. Louis. Very disappointing sandwich as it was very dry and too expensive for what we received. Won't be back anytime soon.