“Great CPK”

Ranked #1,089 of 2,971 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

We recently stopped in for a late lunch. The restaurant is very convenient to Galleria shoppers because it has an inside entrance. Our server handed us a flier on their Pizza Dough rewards App. We signed up right away and got a free Small Plate.

The service was fast and our food was as good as expected. My wife and I ordered the Sicilian pizza with a whole Caesar salad. The kids had the Mac and cheese and a pepperoni and sausage pizza. I have to say that CPKs Mac and cheese is some of the best I have tasted!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Very great food freshly cooked and great service. The bread is a bit hard but overall very great pizza, salads and appetizers.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Situated in the Galleria Mall, this restaurant was quite good in menu choices, professional wait staff and food quality. Salads and hot food entrees were good in quality and quantity. Kudos to staff -- one member of group left credit card in the folder with the bill - called back next day and they had found it and kept it waiting for him to phone. He recovered his ccard.

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

After shopping for a vacation we decided to stop in to CPK and have never been disappointed. I ordered the half BBQ chicken salad and enjoyed every morsel! Then we had the club pizza for the first time which was even better than I imagined! I would get this combo again quick!

Reviewed 15 December 2015

healthy food, good business plan--help employees advance--good food healthy choices, good service, atmosphere