“Good food, intimate restuarant in the West End”
Review of Liluma - CLOSED

Good for: Business meetings, View, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Central West End
Reviewed 26 October 2009

Liluma is one of the restaurants run by Jim Fiala in St. Louis. Not quite as fancy as The Crossing in Clayton, and slightly simpler food, but delicious nonetheless. The restaurant is small and intimate, and service is excellent.

1  Thank dkmr

Reviewed 6 February 2009

Nice brunch. A little pricey for what you get.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 2 July 2008

love, love, love this place. Great food, great atmosphere, great place for dinner or lunch.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 28 April 2008

We could not get a sidewalk table anywhere in the Central West End as it was a beautiful evening but for some reason every table was available inside the fenced area at Liluma so we decided to check it out. From the moment we met the hostess until the moment we could get the check for 2 drinks we ordered, we were treated more rudely than we ever had been at any establishment. Everyone we spoke to had a terrible, snotty, arrogant attitude and the menu was horrible. I've had people tell you certain items on the menu were not available but never had anyone tell me which ingredients were not coming with a dish as listed as the ingredients weren't available! There appeared to be no adult supervision here at all, certainly no one who had the least idea of how to run a service oriented business.

I will never go back here again and I will tell everyone I know not to waste their time or money as it truly was the worst 20 minutes of our dining experience lives. It was no mystery after spending even 2 minutes at this horribly managed business why the rest of the CWE was booming but literally no one was at Liluma. I wish I had been let in on the secret as we actually left the place very offended.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 12 January 2008

Interesting menu selection, and the lunch is actually good. Dined al fresco with the curried soup & what I think might've been their baby spinach salad.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook