“Great food and location”
Review of Liluma - CLOSED

Good for: View, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Central West End
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I was in St Louis for business and have friends who live in Central West End that I met for dinner here. They live in walking distance of Liluma and wanted to take me to their favorite local place. I can see why they love it- the food was excellent. They make their own pastas which are light and delicous. I had the tagliatelle with mushrooms and truffle oil- it was excellent. My friends had the gnocchi, which was light and fluffy (hard to do with gnocchi!) and the stracci- the sauce was very flavorful. It was nice out so we sat outdoors, so I can't comment on the decor inside, but it was very pleasant outside- not too noisy and the street wasn't very busy. They had an extensive wine list and service was very good as well. I'm so glad they shared this place with me- I'll definitely be going back there if I'm in the area again.

Reviewed 4 May 2012

simple place, simple but wonderfully fresh and tasteful food. LOVED IT! Service was warm, prompt, and professional. Who could ask for more?

Oh....and prices are very, very reasonable!

1  Thank JamesE339
Reviewed 17 February 2012

We love Liluma and we've never been disappointed. The tables by the windows offer a great street view of the Central West End sidewalk activity. The wait staff is efficient and professional. I get soup every time because it's always great.

Reviewed 29 January 2012

I had the pasta for lunch and it was very comforting and delicious! good size portions too, as they werent too big.

Reviewed 22 December 2011

Good location, in the Central West End. LiLuMa is one of the few restaurants that have stood the test of time in that high-turnover resturant district. Good American/French themed cuisine.