“Delicious!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Gravois and Meremac
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We came here Thanksgiving weekend for a family meal. So many delicious options that it is hard to decide to go with a favorite or try something new. I don’t remember there being a kids meal but my 7 year old liked his soup and sampled different options from our plates. We like this approach to have him try new things!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Great restaurant for large groups of friends/family. The food is excellent. Our friends who are from Germany said it is the best Eastern European food they have had in this area.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Grbic was recommended by a Bosnian friend for a group dinner. It delivered in all areas. Great atmosphere. Amazing waiter (I believe his name was Aladdin), However, the food outdid everything else. The Cevapi and the Tarhana were a perfect opener. The Mixed Grbic Plate provides a wonderful variety of options for the main meal. Closing it out with the palacinke and Bosnian coffee.

A great meal with great friends . . . culinary Nirvana

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We had the best Balkans food we have experienced since we left Europe. I had the mixed plate which is basically mostly meat. My wife had the Sarma, which was also good, though a little bland in flavor. The restaurant also has a choice of schnitzels and fish dishes, and some salads. Strangely, I had to ask for kajmak (normally always on the table in former Yugoslav countries), but the waitress brought it straightaway. Maybe the average St. Louisan doesn't like it?

Speaking of the waitress, I didn't get her name, but she was charming and did a great job. They have a reasonably good selection of European beers and wines from the Balkan countries.

Very glad I discovered Grbic, and I will come back here whenever fortune brings me to Saint Louis.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

What a wonderful surprise went with a group of friends and everyone ordered something different and NO one had a bad meal it was wonderful. The waiting area is a nice place to seat and have a drink before going into dinner. They also have a lovely outdoor covered place for dinning. Only open for dinner. Reasonably priced.

1  Thank Marie S