“Wonderful Dinner!”

Lorenzo's Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Lorenzo's Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #104 of 3,114 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Hill
Cross street: Daggett
Reviewed 25 January 2018

I have eaten here several times and am always very happy with the entire experience! I have also taken a few people from out of town here and they are always impressed with the atmosphere, food and the service. I could make a meal out of their homemade bread sticks and Gorgonzola whip!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

A wonderful evening with best Italian food in Saint Louis!
Ossobuco is amazing!
Great food and service! Stop it before dinner and have drink at the bar! Wonderful bartender!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

My wife and I visited Lorenzo's for a evening meal in order to see if it was a good option for our Christmas Eve family dinner. I had the angel hair pasta and my wife had the fettuccine. Both were tasty but I give the edge to the fettuccine. The salad was good but nothing special. The bread was typical of the Hill and good to much on while waiting for the entree. Enjoyed a glass of Moretti draft too. Service was attentive. A good dining experience. We have booked Christmas Eve for a party of eight.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

So, almost every Italian restaurant I visit, I ask for gnocchi. I make my own at home just like grandma taught me, so I like to see how other gnocchi tastes and compares. Well, Lorenzo's did not disappoint. The spinach gnocchi were wonderful. Actually, everyones food was superb. The atmosphere is like a busting Italian home, quaint but a bit loud at times. The wait staff was excellent, drinks were well done, and we were allowed ample time to sit, relax and enjoy each others company while enjoying appetizers and dinner. Very nice and well done. A must visit.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

This is a beautiful restaurant in a quaint neighborhood. We tried several main course dishes that we all delicious. The tomato mozzarella salad was great as was the fried ravioli appetizers. I highly recommend this place.