“Very yummy!”

Nova Cafe
Ranked #536 of 3,042 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 February 2015

Cafe Nova is nice cozy neighborhood place with great food. Nova has wonderful gyros, salads, and sandwiches. Everything is always fresh and well prepared. I recommend the mushroom appetizer! The staff are friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 1 December 2014

Very good Mediterranean food, good drink selection for a small restaurant, reasonable prices, great service. I usually never order fries, but could not resist these. I had the veggie gyro and my husband had the Athens gyro. We both enjoyed our meals and wine while watching the Blues game. I appreciate a $6 glass of decent wine. The fries were worth the calories. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

A wonderful little Greek restaurant with very very good food, and outdoor seating is a bonus. Terrific service!!

Reviewed 2 September 2014

Family owned and wonderful quiet and quaint restaurant. GREAT Gyro's, salads, and a number of homemade dishes. There is something there for everyone. Lots of nice coffees and other specialty drinks. Service is great, pricing is very reasonable for what you get. If you like Greek food, or just good food in general....give it a try. Don't skip the fries....I don't know what seasoning they use but it is AWESOME! I live in St. Louis and every time I have visitors in from out of town, I bring them to this restaurant. No one is every disappointed. So....what are you waiting for....give it a try!

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Happened to stop in here a month ago and have been back 3 times since. Food is superb....Greek/Eastern Med.....and the prices can't be beat. Everything is fresh and cooked to perfection. It's been fun eating my way through the menu!