“Fun time at the casino, disappointment with the handicapped parking”

Lumiere Place Casino
Ranked #77 of 278 things to do in Saint Louis
More attraction details
Owner description: The lights dazzle. The sounds beckon. The tingle of anticipation is everywhere. With more than 1,700 slot machines, 60 table games and a dedicated 13-table poker room, there's something for every gaming enthusiast at Lumière Place. In fact, there are 75,000 square feet of gaming options - from classic games to the latest favorites - for you to enjoy practically 24 hours a day. And with the free Trop Advantage(R) players club program, playing your favorite games can translate to cash and rewards, good for room nights, meals, merchandise and more.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The casino was fun with a wide variety of table games and slot machines, but the allowed abuse of people taking the handicapped parking spots without handicapped plates of placards was our one very big disappointment.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lumiere P, Public Relations Manager at Lumiere Place Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review our property. We appreciate your feedback and suggestions. They will be given to management so we can take steps to improve. We hope you decide to visit us again. Thank you.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"arch"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The parking was a little tight and entry was down a decline with a speed bump. That almost tore my rental car front bumper off. The staff was friendly, but there is no actual clear view of the arch, because the views are all 80% blocked by buildings. Also the smoke from the casino was everywhere in the hotel. It just seemed to linger. So much so, that all my clothes smelled like old smoke wjen i got home.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Love it, Best place I have been!!! IIf I had the money I will live on here sadly lol but I will be able to enjoy myself and be comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review our property! We are thrilled you had such an enjoyable time. Hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

It was okay, I spent over a thousand dollars with the casino. It was my first time and it would of been nice to know before I had gotten $800 in that I could get a players card which would accumulate rewards as I spent money. This way I would not have felt so cheated and beat on the monies I lost. Also, a lot of players were playing on 2 and 3 machines for hours at a time which prevented me from playing several slots I came to actually play. If you allow 1 person to play multiple machines then you should put more slots of the same ones into the casino. The lock it slots on the back wall near the entrance to be exact. Overall, not many people were winning from what I saw, or from the persons I asked. 1/10 stated the broke almost even.