“Good Tour”

St. Louis Fun Trolley Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a 90 minute, fully narrated tour of St. Louis aboard a heated/air-conditioned trolley with bells, brass rails and cushioned seats!
Reviewed 28 October 2017

This ride was a great way to safely travel and learn about the city. The guide was informative and the tour was reasonably priced. Limited tours during off-season so make sure to call ahead for times. You have to get your tickets from a small shop inside the casino. Good overview of the city.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We rode this trolley tour on 10/17/2017. I had called ahead to learn if any of the trolleys had a lift system for someone in a wheelchair and was told that on this particular date, 3 of the tours could accommodate a wheelchair. I was not told I had to buy tickets right then and there to assure a trolley with a lift. When we arrived at the hotel to board the trolley there was no lift for my father who is in a wheelchair. My father was then required to climb the steps up into the trolley to go on the tour. I found this situation irritating. I had also phoned the day before to learn if the trolleys were handicap accessible and no one bothered to call me back. Had someone called me back, we could have pre-booked the tour giving the trolley company enough time to have the appropriate trolley available. Poor communication was no appreciated but the trolley driver was engaging and knowledgeable about the St. Louis area.

1  Thank Kanda F
Reviewed 11 October 2017

While visiting St. Louis prior to a Mississippi River cruise, the 4 of us decided to give this 1 1/2 hour tour a shot. We called to make a reservation, and when we got there, were amazed to find that we were the only people signed up. The tour was very interesting, with many points to see. Our driver was well informed and funny. The fact that we had the trolley to ourselves only heightened what would have been an excellent experience.

1  Thank i-get-around-town
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great informative reasonably priced way to see the whole city. Would never have been able to see the whole city highlights. Driver certainly knew this city and was able to point out not only the standard historical sites, but also the unusual details that peak you interest.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We took the trolley for a 90 minute tour through the city. The driver took the time to explain to us the sites in the city, historical buildings, the Tums Factory and Rolaides across the street, its statues and Washington University. it was an educational and an enjoyable tour. We also enjoyed the parks and the many attractions. I would recommend this trolley tour to others . The cost was $20.00.