“Great for Kids!”
other travellers have booked this property
Exterior of Home With Spring Blossoms Exterior of Home With Spring Blossoms
Formal Living Room
Dining Room with Counter Height Table and Six Chairs
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances and Granite Counter Tops
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances and Granite Counter Tops
Family Room Sofa & Love Seat View Looking Towards Kitchen.
Family Room with 46 Inch Flat Screen TV, DVR, Blue Ray, HBO, Showtime & Cinemax!
Master Bedroom with Walk-in-Closet and In-Suite Bathroom
Master Bed Room 32 Inch Samsung Flat Screen, Wall Mounted, Pivot to Watch From Master Bath or Bed
Secondary Bedroom
4th BR Day Bed with Pop Up Twin Trundle, Configure as 2 Twins or I Near King Size Bed
4th Bed Room 32 Inch Samsung Flat Screen, DVR with HBO, Showtime & Cinemax
Second Family Room with New Gas Fireplace (not pictured) and Beamed Cathedral Ceiling
Second Family Room - Informal Seating Area For Meals, Cards or Games.
Second Family Room - Leather Recliner
Cars Themed Toddler Room, Technically a Very Small 5th Bed Room Idea for 2 to 4 Years old.
Flagstone Patio with Gas Grill, Umbrella, Table and 4 Chairs
Huge Laundry Room With Exit to Patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

TNFolk
Jackson, Tennessee
“Great for Kids!”
Reviewed 4 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

This property was the perfect gathering place for our extended family for a long weekend, especially for our small grandchildren. There is a small slide/climber in the backyard which was a hit with the grands. They also loved the room with bunks, playfully decorated just for kids complete with toys in the closet. (Dennis owns a toy store.) Another room was decorated in the Disney Cars motif which pleased our 2-yr old immensely! Inside, the home has been updated for a modern look, so don't let the outside fool you. Dennis met us when we arrived, gave us helpful tips about places to go to shop, eat, play, sites of interest, and oriented us to the house. Just minutes away was a great park/playground with a splash pool. The area has a warm neighborhood feel with sidewalks for strolling kids or walking. It is easy access to everywhere. My grandaughter left her pillow and blanket there and Dennis had it in the mail to her in three days! Highly recommend.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: An easy-access, neigborhood location
Liked least: Size of kitchen rather small for more than one or two people
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
wyantmom
Boonville, Indiana
“We couldn't have pick a better place to stay!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 for a stay in May 2014

I was a little reluctant about renting a house this was but I have no regrets. I have a toddler and an infant and we wanted more than just a hotel room. This house was the perfect place to spend our vacation. It is close to everything. We were able to go out to do our daily excursions and then come back to a house large enough for my two girls to spread their toys out and really play without being under our feet the entire time. Will plan on staying here again next time we return to the area!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having extra space for my kids
Liked least: One of the bedrooms was a little cramped.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Auburn NE
Reviewed 29 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Janicegar...
Savannah, Georgia
“PERFECT HOUSE, PERFECT OWNER.....”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

my family stayed in this home in March 2014 ...My son was getting married in STL..this was the perfect house and perfect central location ....we were minutes from all we could possibly want or need. Dennis met my husband and I upon arrival and gave us a fantastic tour of the home and all instructions...we had family stopping by at various times for short visits also and the seating and home was perfect.... there are actually 3 gathering rooms and adequate space in the bedrooms and bathrooms.... the entire house was updated and so very comfy and clean...I would recommend staying here to any of my friends and family.
I loved this house and hope to stay here again when we go back for graduation in May of 2015!!!!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Stephanie...
Colona, Illinois
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

This house was perfect for our group. My husband and I have traveled before with our three young boys and staying in a hotel room is hard. We loved having the comforts of home while being away. The house is beautiful and clean. Some of our favorite things were the fenced in back yard, full kitchen, laundry room, and having the bedrooms separate from the rest of the living spaces (perfect for napping babies). Grocery stores, restaurants, Starbucks, gas, etc were minutes away. We were able to drive to attractions in less than 20 minutes. We were very comfortable here and will definitely stay again!

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing