“Best sandwich for years”
Review of Blues City Deli

Blues City Deli
Ranked #11 of 2,940 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a delicious little deli that has 77 reviews on Google Maps but I can't seem to find it here on trip advisor. Thought you might want to add it.
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing food and priced right. Line does move fast so don't worry. Have been enjoying this place for years

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Blues City Deli

Reviewed 20 June 2017

The line around the building looks overwhelming but they have this down to a science. You will get in surprisingly quickly. The service is always friendly and never feels rushed; they never seem annoyed with you no matter how busy they are. They get our big office orders correct every time. My favorite is the Chicken Shack Ranch; most of my coworkers get the Uncle Sam's Club. They have COKE AND PEPSI AND DR. PEPPER. ?!?!? The sandwiches are enormous and if you have self control you can save the other half for later - but it's difficult because they're delicious.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Friendly service (and customers), tasty food, very reasonable pricing, and remarkable live music. Must visit.

1  Thank halaji
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

My family had a little of everything and everyone was pleased to say the least! The staff was more than kind and its safe to say we will be back!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We were in the mood for a good pastrami sandwich. Delis seem to be from a bygone era, but I like a good sandwich. My dad and I got the original pastrami and my son got the Italian beef on a sub. The sandwiches are on grilled rye or sourdough and have excellent fatty pastrami. The potato salad I'd average. My sons beef sandwich looked delicious. The place is small, maybe 12 tables inside. No beer is served but specialty sodas and root beers are sold. A variety of chips are also sold. Prices are reasonable