“Splurge - worthy snack or gift”
Review of Poptions!

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Poptions!
Ranked #2,006 of 3,184 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Lots of variety of popcorn. Makes a great gift, or snack. I really liked the chocolate pecan praline and the bacon molasses popcorn.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Yes the Groupon does not cover the cost of the tin, the smaller ones are 40$ and the Groupon covers 35$. I asked for a special three way mix, not on the menu and didn't get an up charge. The options are diverse and original, and the flavors are mostly spot on. As in the title, the cheddar is simply amazing, pure land o lakes Orange cheddar flavor. I hate ordering popcorn to get half hearted and under flavored popcorn, this one is a taste explosion. I really wasn't terribly happy with the blue cheese popcorn, as to me it tasted more like ranch. The Chicago mix is CRAZY. It's buttery caramel lightly coating the popcorn that is then tossed in that amazing orange cheddar. The sublime sweet and salty battle that baffles the sense causes an endorphine release in the brain. Love this shop, I aim to try all of the flavors in the months to come.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I bought a groupon good for $30.00 for a tin of popcorn. When I went to redeem the coupon, I was told that it was $55.00 for the tin. There is a smaller tin, but the coupon does not fully cover the cost.
Deceptive advertising, you are not getting the value they advertise.
When I went into the store to buy the popcorn, no employee was there, it was several minutes before an older gentleman arrived to tell me the suprise about the price and then fill my order. Had I not ordered, I would have lost the price of the coupon. Groupon does not monitor the ads that they put up.

The popcorn itself was fine, but not worth $55.00