4,568 results
All reviewsred kitchenruth chrismansion housevalet parkingpartial viewself parkmississippi rivercardinals gamevalet servicecorner roomvery nice hotelper daydowntown areaballpark villageking bedfitness centerbrewhouse
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The hotel was in a great location - walking distance to the Arch, a few restaurants/bars, and Cardinal's stadium and the neighborhood felt safe. Having a Starbucks in the hotel was a great! The self-parking lot was full so I had to use the valet at a charge of $39/night...disappointing. The double deluxe room was very spacious and the beds were very comfortable. The room had a high top table which I assume was meant to eat at, play cards, etc., but only one chair was high enough to actually sit at the table...the other was a regular conference room chair which was useless with the high table. The refrigerator was a nice size and kept our items cold. The free Wi-Fi was spotty; there was a Wi-Fi upgrade available but I didn't want to pay the extra charge so I made due with the free service. The walls were VERY thin. Not only could we hear the street noise (from our room on the 8th floor), on night 1 there was an infant in the room next to us...needless to say none of us had a restful night's sleep...when the baby cried (every 2 hours) we thought it was in the room with us. My daughters and I all slept with our earbuds in to try and drown out the noise. Thankfully no one occupied that room for the last 3 nights so it was much more quiet (except for the street noise). During our stay, my daughter developed a head cold and because we couldn't locate a store anywhere close, we bought Nyquil from the hotel gift shop, at a ridiculous price of $16! Next time I'll be sure to bring my own. I would recommend this hotel to anyone planning a visit to St. Louis.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The staff is great! Everyone is so helpful and kind. Room is beautiful. I highly recommend you come out the front door, turn left, and explore the area near the Arch. Lots of great restaurants and walk the waterfront.
And I only have one complaint regarding the hotel. It's got absolutely horrible soundproofing. We were in a suite with an adjoining door that could be unlocked to join with next room. Night we arrived, there was couple next door with young child. Shrieking, crying, complaining. I could clearly make out every word they said. Called front desk, asked to be relocated. I was told they would be checking out the next day. Could hear them leaving the next morning (early! man I wanted to sleep in!). Next, there was a family...same thing. Could hear conversation word for word. My advice is, if you don't really need the space, don't get the suites. It's probably the door that lets sound from next room intrude on your peace and privacy.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This Hyatt is very nice. The rooms are large, clean, and quiet. The bed was comfortable. The staff were courteous and helpful. It is located downtown with an excellent view of the Arch. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
HyattSTL-MGMT, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Hyatt was extremely well priced! Upgraded my room for practically nothing! Apple the front manager is extremely kind, and I had a great time! Great gym and servixe. Kind of pricey so at least 100.00 for anything good you order from room service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great experience! Amazing hotel. Recommended hotel with great views of the arch and location is a plus. Very clean and modern. Gym was good. Very spacious rooms and very quiet. Loved the beds and pillows.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo