All reviews forest park hot dogs the indoor outdoor pool free drinks botanical gardens happy hour nachos underground parking science center evening food alcoholic beverages biscuits gravy barnes jewish hospital convenient location beds were comfortable hot tub clean hotel
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Drury Inn has been one of our favorite hotels and this location did not disappoint. The free breakfast and happy hour are great for families on a budget. The facility was very clean and the staff were very helpful in giving us directions and parking information for Forrest Park. It is a convenient location, right off I-44 and close to the STL Zoo (always free!!!), Science Center, and downtown activities. The only reason I will give it 4 out of 5 is due to the parking. They have a secure area to park however the gate never closed so access was not limited, however, we have never had an issue while parking there and we have stayed several times.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 14 November 2017

The staff was very helpful and courteous! The complementary Happy Hour, evening Buffet and Breakfast Buffet was an added bonus! My room had updated décor (esp. the bathroom) and was spotless! A very quiet atmosphere thruout! I slept like a baby as a result...and also thanks to the comfortable mattress!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank V4038APmarys
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We have stayed at Drury Inns previously, we have had great experiences with this chain. This was another example of their commitment to quality. It started on the way to St. Louis, I called them to see if I could get into my room early, they were happy to oblige. Once there, it was like the others, staff that goes above and beyond to provide a comfortable experience for their guests.
We checked in and Jon (assistant GM) was amazing. Then I had opportunity to interact with the GM (Lindsey) and she made my trip even better. Even the young man (Will) who was a part of the support staff was one of the nicest people I have ever met on a stay. He truly epitomizes customer service!
The rooms were excellent, the only flaw I noticed is that the carpets could use a good shampooing. The beds and pillows were extremely comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Very nice hotel, comfortable beds and clean new rooms. All employees were extremely pleasant and helpful. Nice comfortable reclining chair in the room was a bonus! We had an inside room which faced a nice small open area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I met up at this hotel with friends of mine from several different countries throughout the world. The rooms were very comfortable, but there was nothing really exciting about the place. With taxes, the room rate for single occupancy was expensive. It did include three free drinks (Bud Light - a very average beer), bar snacks that were OK if you got near the front of the queue and a good breakfast. The big thing that was missing was a proper bar or restaurant. There was a bar in the restaurant next door but nothing in the hotel.

Room Tip: A characterless chain hotel. I would stay somewhere else with more facilities.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank BrandyCoveRetiree
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Forest Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

We appreciate your feedback regarding our facilities and apologize that your experience was less than satisfactory. We strive to exceed expectations in all categories. Bartolino's restaurant is attached to the hotel and accessible from inside the hotel. However, I understand that you were looking for something more, and I apologize that we were unable to provide that for you. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our hotel, especially regarding our complimentary happy hour (5:30 Kickback) and breakfast offerings so thank you for your feedback regarding those amenities. I hope that you will give us a chance again in the future so that we can exceed your expectations.

Lindsey D.