“A favorite place--everything is freshly prepared, always good.”

Fratelli's Ristorante
Ranked #19 of 265 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
St. Charles
“A favorite place--everything is freshly prepared, always good.”
Reviewed 3 April 2011

We have been to Fratelli's countless times over the years. We have had many parties in the back room and even when you order from the banquet menu, it is cooked fresh, to order. I love that they have olive oil on the table to dip bread in. They make their own pizza dough, sauce and sausage. It is my favorite St. Louis style pizza. I have always enjoyed the pastas and just about everything I have gotten here. It is not a trendy place but always has good food.
The service is good and everyone is friendly. They have been very accommodating when there have been members in our party with special needs.
I would rate Fratelli's 5 stars as a neighborhood Italian family restaurant.

• Visited April 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

“Terrible food”
Reviewed 25 February 2011

We went here because we saw such good reviews and were incredibly disappointed. The food was generic and was not fresh in the least. It was incredibly overpriced ($18 for the chicken Parm) and the wine list was awful. I would not go back here even if somebody paid me.

Durham, NC
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 5 December 2010

Stayed in St Charles 4 night and had 3 dining disasters. On the last night I checked trip advisor (should have done this 1st night). #1 rated restaurant was Fratellis. The food and service were great! Had the veal parm and it was excellent. Only concern I had was the prices were a bit on the high end. $26 for a glass of wine and the veal. I would definately return for another meal

1 Thank fieldops
Burlington, NC
“Good little local authentic Italian restaurant”
Reviewed 7 November 2010

We went here based on TripAdvisor rating that was close to our office. The food was very good and service was fine. If I lived in the area, this would be a regular for my wife and I ... small and quiet with good food.

For a half dozen business guys trying to relax with a few drinks and jokes, we had to watch our manners closely so as to not allow our laughter bother some of the nearby patrons who were definitely to the geriatric side.

1 Thank ncsccrdad
Moline, Illinois
“This place is a hidden gem in a strip mall”
Reviewed 7 August 2010

We were from out of town and found this place with our GPS. We ate here on a monday and they had all you can eat spaghetti for $11.99 comes with bread and salad. It was great, The service here was also great. I wish we had one where we live because I would eat there all the time.

2 Thank 69pross