All reviews donuts nothing fancy breakfast room clean rooms fridge and microwave stayed one night would stay here again cereal motel stopover mattresses firm interstate
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Not much of a room, could use updating and better mattresses. It was cheap and served it's purpose, but will be staying somewhere else next time. I will say that the front desk lady was extremely pleasant and was very welcoming. She is an asset to the hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Bill P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the online survey of your recent stay at our Hotel. I wish I had known your room was not up to your standards. We would have gladly offered you the room of your choice. We take all feedback very seriously and the staff works very hard to make sure the Guest has a pleasant stay. I have spoken to them to make sure we handle this type of situation differently in the future.

EconoLodge of Rolla, MO

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed a few nights while in town on business. We found our room clean and in good repair. Friendly staff, nothing fancy, just good value for a short stay. We would stay here again. We didn't try the outdoor pool but it looked fine. Several restaurants nearby.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Bill P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the online review of your recent stay at our Hotel. We take all feedback as a learning tool. I have shared your positive thoughts about your stay with the Staff and they wish to join me in saying thank you.

EconoLodge of Rolla, MO

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I booked the room expecting to "get what I paid for." Meaning an odor of smoke in the room, or dingy carpet, or a shower I wouldn't expect to get clean in. However, I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived and the room was clean and put together. The continental breakfast is nothing to write home about, but it's something-standard waffle maker, cereal, bad coffee, etc.

Pros: Clean, fridge and microwave, no odors, fairly quiet
Cons: Bland breakfast, rude morning staff (all the other staff in the evenings were friendly), the shower head in the bathroom is too low (anyone taller than 5'5" would need to hunch to fit their head underneath the running water of the shower head).

Room Tip: Parking lot in front of rooms, choose one on the second floor with less foot traffic so it's quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rachelle1625

Pleasantly surprised,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an online survey of your recent stay at our Hotel. Your feed back rating and comments will motivate the Staff to continue to strive for excellence. I have shared your feedback with the Staff and they wish to join me in saying Thank you.

EconoLodge of Rolla.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We were traveling with daughter and her pets and we were put in a horrible, smelling room and then the girl in the office started getting very disrespectful after she jumped into a conversation that my daughter and I were having. Where is customer service? Not only were we charged extra for the room but the attitude was very disturbing. Please find somewhere else to stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Judi B
Bill P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Econo Lodge.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your pet friendly room on your recent visit. If we had known at time of check in you were not satisfied with your room we would have happily given you a room of your choice. We just had our carpets professionally cleaned. I believe the odor you encountered was the cleaning spot remover they used. I have shared your feedback with the Housekeeping Staff and The Front Desk Clerk to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it.

Balvant Patel
Econo Lodge, Rolla MO
573-341-3130

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Room was clean, coffee/tea making machine in room along with fridge, microwave, tv, wifi wasn't very good though, places to eat close by, staff friendly and helpful, would recommend , very quiet too, although the bed wasn't comfortable for me,

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Munchkin145
Bill P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the online survey of your recent stay at our hotel. We truly work hard to make sure our Guest rooms are clean and comfortable. I have shared your feedback with the Staff and they would like to thank you as well.

Econo Lodge of Rolla, MO