“Ok, sometimes they get it right ”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #22 of 33 Restaurants in Platte City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

But I recommend that you check the sack at the drive thru window if you use it. Nothing better than getting home, exhausted, hungry and kicking g off the shoes before digging in to find that every one in the house gets fed, except the one who paid the bill that includes the Whopper that was missing. Oh well, too tired to go back, and no one answered the phone. DIETS R Good?!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

This Burger King has just most recently been remodeled within the past 3 months. The managers are fantastic and always willing to stop by and make sure their customers are satisfied. The manager of this BK is a real manage who is on top of things in his BK. Please stop by and give this BK a try, you won't be disappointed! Clean, friendly,honest, and best BK I've ever ate at.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

A very large comfortable dining area with TV's Workers are always very friendly and remember you. Food is fine very easy on your budget. Excellent location with a very big parking lot. Business is not as good do to the newness of Culver's just down the road.

Reviewed 28 July 2015

it was very clean,the food was hot and served very fast, the ,mgr made contact at all the table to see that quest were taken care of. employees seem very happy at there job. Price was a good value.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

Visited this Burger King for lunch on March 5th. I was the only customer in line and had to wait a couple of minutes before anyone took my order. Once my order for a Whopper with cheese, medium fries and a medium drink was taken it took about 4-5 minutes before I got my order. They had a few cars in the drive through but they weren't that busy. While waiting, I thought the restaurant was cold but maybe it was my imagination. Then I noticed that they had three space heaters (one on top of a table, and two others on the floor) operating in various places around the restaurant. Guess it wasn't my imagination after all.

Got my order, unwrapped my sandwich to find it almost cold. Haven't they heard of a microwave? I hate fast food restaurants that serve food cold or barely warm. If I have to wait 4-5 minutes, I can wait another minute for them to heat my sandwich. I won't be returning to this Burger King again and don't recommend it to others.